Prompt, Reliable Furnace Repair
Professional Heating Repairs Since 1986
During the coldest parts of the year, you depend on your heating unit to keep you and your family comfortable and warm. Living in Texas, it can get very cold during the winter and having your heater break down can be stressful. You shouldn't have to worry about how you will stay warm, and with the help of our Fredericksburg heater repair specialists at Schneider's 72 Degrees Air Conditioning & Heating, you won't have to.
Our experienced technicians at Schneider's 72 Degrees Air Conditioning & Heating are ready provide you with prompt and efficient heating repair in Fredericksburg, Kerrville, Boerne and everywhere inbetween. Call (830) 997-2768 today!
Furnace and Heater Repair Services You Can Count On
Since 1986, our heating and air conditioning service team has earned a stellar reputation in the community for the quality of our service and for the professionalism of our technicians and team. We are trusted time and time again for service and repairs by clients. When you choose us for your heating repair, you can trust that we will show up on-time and use our experience and knowledge to address any issue you are experiencing.
Our furnace repairs include addressing the following types of issues:
- Dirty, clogged filters preventing proper airflow.
- Problems with the ignition or pilot controls.
- No heat due to problems with the thermostat.
- Insufficient heating due to problems with the thermostat.
- Lack of maintenance leading to breakdown.
- Overheating or airflow issues due to faulty parts.
- Basically, if your furnace isn't keeping you comfortable we will take care of it.
How to Prepare Your Furnace for the Winter
Before the winter season is underway, it is best to call a licensed HVAC technician in order to properly inspect your furnace and make heating repairs if necessary. In addition, there are a few other things that you can do yourself to ensure that your system is in working order.
The following are some helpful tips to help you prepare your furnace for the winter:
- Change your air filters. Depending on how many occupants you have in your home, you should change your furnace filters every one or three months. You can check the filter after 30 days of operation to see if it needs to be replaced.
- Ensure the burners are free of dust and debris. Dust and debris can accumulate in the summer, which is why it is important to check and clean the furnace burners before winter arrives. While you clean the burners, also check for any signs of rust or misalignment.
- Oil the furnace blower. The furnace blower is an essential component that keeps your heating system functioning properly. Check to see if it makes any unusual noises. It should be oiled once a year.
- Check to see if your thermostat is working properly. If a thermostat is not in working order, your furnace may not be working efficiently. Turn on your thermostat and see if it starts up immediately without any issues. If you have an old thermostat that needs to be controlled manually, consider updating it to a newer model, preferably programmable.
- Make sure your heating vents are uncovered. Not only are blocked vents useless, but they can also result in an overheated furnace and possible damage.
- Inspect your chimney. Look to see if any obstructions, such as bird nests and debris, are present. Any evidence of soot buildup can be a fire hazard.
- Find and seal all leaks in your home. Leaks in your home can cause the heat to escape, forcing your furnace to work harder than it should. You can buy and install weather stripping around your doors and windows to reduce drafts, or add more insulation in your attic and unfinished spaces.
Top Heating Services in Texas
Regardless of how serious or minor the issue you are experiencing is, our team can get to the bottom of the problem and diagnose what type of repairs are needed. We want to ensure you understand what steps we plan to take and address any concerns before we begin. Our company offers free quotes and financing options for some of our services if needed. We also provide expert indoor air quality services! Check out our 5 star reviews!
Call us today or contact us online to schedule a heater repair service from our expert furnace technicians in Kerrville & Fredericksburg!
Home Comfort HVAC Services
Flexible Financing Available
Emergency Services Available 24/7
Reliable Service Since 1986